Elena's Fit Muffins!
2 cups spelt flour
1 tbsp olive oil
Handful mixed nuts
1 pinch salt
2 eggs & 1 egg white (or vegan egg replacement)
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp Minvita Chia seeds
Seeds of choice
Minvita Cacao Nibs
Here’s to a hat-trick of Fit Foods with Elena España! Yes, ‘Real and Not Perfect‘ returns to Minvita and this time she brings muffins!
We’re talking all natural, low sugar, high energy muffins that will give you (and the rest of your family) that buzz of a treat, without the crash.
They’re so simple to make:
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180C.
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
3. Brush a little coconut oil into your muffin pan/tray; add 3 tbsp of the mixture per the muffin.
4. Pop in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
5. Top your muffins, set aside to cool slightly, and voilá!
Love this recipe? You have to try Elena’s Fit Apple Pie and Fit Cookies! You can also read a little more about her inspirations here on our blog.
To get more great recipes and inspirations straight to your inbox, join our free monthly Minvita Mail.
FIND ELENA ON: the Real and Not Perfect blog and Instagram feed.