Mulberry & Raspberry Muffins
Ingredients1 cup Minvita Mulberry Superfood Powder
1 and a 1⁄2 cup oats
1 cup fresh raspberries
2 large eggs
3/4 cup yoghurt of your choice - e.g. Greek, plain, vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup sugar or sweetener or your choice - e.g. Stevia, Canderel
1⁄4 cup milk of your choice - e.g. almond milk, cow's milk, coconut milk, soy milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
Our 100% natural Mulberry Superfood Powder is not only jam-packed full of antioxidants, calcium, iron and zinc but it also works like an absolute dream in baking. These sweet berry muffins look and taste incredible, with the added health benefits of healthy vitamins and minerals. Enjoy!
1. Preheat oven to 300°C and grease a standard 12-cup muffin tray
2. In a large bowl, whisk together our Mulberry Superfood Powder, oats, baking powder and sugar/sweetener. Once combined, gently crack in the two eggs and stir well. Then add in the yoghurt, milk and vanilla extract, stirring as you go
3. Pop in your fresh raspberries, making sure not to overmix. Tip: save a few raspberries to decorate your muffins with once cooked! Carefully spoon the mixture into each greased cup and pop into the pre-heated oven
4. Bake the muffins for 20 minutes, using a cake tester once you’ve taken them out of the oven to ensure they’re fully cooked
5. Decorate with extra raspberries and dust with icing sugar if you wish, or try our favourite twist – topped with desiccated coconut!