Baobab & Apricot Flapjacks
Ingredients240g unsalted butter
120g golden syrup
90g light brown sugar
30g dark brown sugar
400g rolled oats
120g dried apricots, chopped
15g baobab powder
- Preheat your oven to 180°c / gas mark 4.
- Melt the butter, golden syrup, sugars and vanilla essence in a pan. When melted, whisk in the baobab powder.
- In a large mixing bowl mix all the ingredients together until combined – do not over mix.
- Pour mixture into a lined tray and gently press down.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly golden.
- Take out of the oven, carefully and partially cut part way through into your required portions (this makes it easier to cut when cooled).
Serve and enjoy!