Baobab & Banana Pancakes
Ingredients125g plain flour
2 heaped tablespoon of Baobab Powder
2 tablespoon baking powder
A pinch of salt
1 tablespoon caster sugar
- Mash the banana – the riper the better
- Put the banana, flour, baking powder, egg, milk, Baobab Powder and sugar in a large bowl then whisk until smooth and quite a thick consistency.
- Heat a non stick frying pan (add a little oil or butter if you need) and pour half a ladle full of batter into the pan, to form small pancakes.
- The pancakes should be light and fluffy.
- Once the top of the pancake has bubbled and bottom has set, flip and cook on the other side.
- Repeat until all the batter is used.
Grab a handful of mixed berries, a tablespoon of crushed hazelnuts and a spoonful of natural yoghurt to top your pancakes. Why not drizzle some honey over the top!!