Rooibos Matcha Latte
Per Rooibos Matcha Latte:
1 tsp Rooibos Matcha Powder
1/3 mug water (using your choice of latte glass as a measure)
2/3 mug almond milk
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2 1/5 tsps pure maple syrup
Now for the drink that we’re all hooked on at HQ! It’s frothy, it’s festive and it’s perfect for all those guests swinging by over the next few weeks. Need more convincing? Well, let us tell you…
* This is the au naturel answer to the high street’s syrup-filled options
* It’s energising, and antioxidant rich, yet naturally caffeine-free
* And it’s so frothy and festive. Oh yes, we already told you that…but it’s the most important bit!
HOW TO MAKE A MUG FOR SANTA:
1. Add the almond milk to a pan and stir gently over a low heat. Watch that it doesn’t start to boil!
2. While the milk is warming, pop your Rooibos Matcha, spices and maple syrup in a mug or bowl.
3. Next, add the water to the kettle and boil.
4. Pour water over Rooibos Matcha mix and stir well to combine.
5. Froth the heated almond milk using a latte foamer.
6. Pour Rooibos Matcha mix into a latte glass (using a tea strainer or similar for the smoothest finish). Top with frothed almond milk and another light sprinkle of cinnamon.
7. Snap us a pic! We want to see you getting festive on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook &/or Pinterest!
Serving suggestion: watch out for next week’s recipe – it’s a perfect pairing!
** SAVE 25% on Rooibos Matcha (and everything else you order before Christmas!) with discount code: santa16 **
Worried Christmas is going to wipe out your wellness goals? You need to read ‘Festive Balance‘ now!
And to receive the full festive survival series to your inbox – simply sign up here (this pre-Christmas special is coming soon)!